When I wrote my first blog post, I had no idea if anyone will read it or be interested in what I want to show you. It took a few weeks but after my Bangkok post I have realised that same of my fellow bloggers are checking what I have posted !
I have mentioned before that nothing gives me as much pleasure as knowing that a new reader checked out my website especially from a new to me country or place I have never been to. No words can describe the satisfaction you get from the kindness and encouragement from your readers and followers. As a lot of my friends have been asking how is it going with the development of my blog I thought I will let you know !
- I post three two to times a week: Sunday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday
- I have started my blog adventure 11th February 2017 and this is my 51st blog post
- Since the beginning of this blog I had over 5450 views and over 2100 viewers, with April being my busiest month (total of 1723 views)
- Three the most popular blog posts to date are Wedding day, My fashion story and shopping rules and What I wore Sunday plus birthday celebrations !
- The least popular posts include Current favourites, New trends for men for Spring-Sumer 2017 and Krakow- city with a soul !
- The countries with the most views will come as no surprise and include United Kingdom, Poland (my home country), USA, Germany and India
- The most surprising views for me came from South Korea, Brunei, Trinidad & Tobago, Pakistan and Argentina…
- The most popular time for viewing my blog is Sunday at 7 pm (!)
- I am normally one to two Sundays ahead with the pictures and lately I have been giving my followers a sneak preview of what is yet to come on my Instagram so if you are interested go and check it out xx
I am so surprised with myself how much I love blogging and expressing myself this way. I have all the intention to continue and deliver even more posts with better content and take more interesting pictures as the time progresses.
I want to say massive thank you to everybody who supported me so far, to all my colleagues and fellow bloggers that have been commenting and liking what I have been posting especially to Anil M. and Matt !!
I hope to see you all very soon !!